Saturday, August 14, 2010

Book Review: A Motion for Innocence

I finished reading A Motion for Innocence by Shaun Webb last night and I have to say this was a very compelling book. Shaun is a very good story teller and his book sheds light on living in the inside of a jail cell. At times, I felt as though I was reading Shawshank Redemption or The Green Mile, it is that good. Shaun is very descriptive of the life he has suffered since being wrongfully accused of a sex crime, his trial, jail sentence and life afterward living with the label of "registered sex offender".

If you can get past the minor grammatical and spelling errors, I'm sure you would love this book every bit as much as I did. I highly recommend it, and if you are interested you can visit this website at http://www.authorhouse.com/Bookstore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=71847 to order it or you can find it on Amazon. You have your choice of hardback, paperback or a downloadable PDF file. The downloadable version is an inexpensive $5.99.

I guess I should include a disclaimer to the effect that I do not know Shaun or work with/for him in any capacity, and I would not benefit in any way if you were to purchase and read his book. No, but you would. It's a great read.

2 comments:

  1. Lynn,

    Thank you so much for the great words. i do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Shaun! :)

    ReplyDelete