Saturday, April 24, 2010

Announcing True Voice Magazine

On the verge of something big...

Well, it feels like that, anyway. It might seem like small potatos to you, but we are just about to publish our first issue of True Voice Magazine. This has been a project that a small select group of people have been working on for months. My responsibilities on this project has been to design and lay out the magazine and we are at 67 pages, which isn't too bad for a first issue.

If you are interested in learning more about the magazine, visit http://truevoiceonline.com to check it out. This is a magazine focused on civil and human rights for all, a topic that is close to my heart. Through the years, I've watched as lawmakers continue to pass ridiculous laws that negatively affect thousands of people and their families. I feel it is important that we don't let the legislators and media brainwash us Americans into thinking that everything they do is in our best interest, which in fact, our rights are being taken away one by one, in very small increments, so small that most of us aren't even aware of it happening.

I would anticipate the first issue of True Voice Magazine to be published on May 16, so stay tuned and I will let you know.

Meanwhile, my book is making some good progress. It is in the process of being edited by my first editor, then it will go on a second editor before being finalized and ready for print.

Otherwise, life on the mountain is pretty normal here, except to say we had some pretty bad storms this morning, storms that went on to create much havoc and damage with tornados in parts of Mississippi. I am so sorry for all those people who have lost their homes today...

No comments:

Post a Comment