Saturday, January 9, 2010

My First Blog...

Is there anybody out there?

I've never blogged before. I guess you can say I'm "late to the party," the blog party. Everyone is out there blogging away, wearing their party hats and drinking their punch, and finally, finally, I show up and everyone yells "surprise!" Or maybe no one will even notice I'm here. It doesn't matter. It's my party and I'll blog if I want to...

Since I'm new to the whole blogging scene, I admit, I must have spent, what, about 30 minutes just trying to come up with a title for the blog. Gee wiz, I thought, this is going to take some thought. I didn't know it had to have a title. It's kinda hard to title something that I don't even know what I'll be writing about yet... I didn't know what else to do, but I live on a mountain, so there ya go.

Actually, this is just a means to keep my typing skills fresh. I'll figure it all out as I go.

Off to a good start? Well, I hope so... Looks like someone has already donned a lampshade for a party hat. Oh yeah, this will be fun alright.

Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment