Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Great Show

I have received many wonderful emails from people who have listened to the show. I am so glad -- and so relieved -- it went so well! Although I was nervous, thankfully that really didn't show through my voice. My hands were shaking, though!

I really appreciate the opportunity given to me by Kevin and Mary of the ARC Radio Show. It was great to be able to able to talk about my book and to talk with listeners.

If you missed the show, you can still listen to it, as it is available here:

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=29521&cmd=tc

Just scroll down to Past Episodes, and you'll find it there!

Reviews of the book have been really terrific so far. One listener said on the radio show that he reads 2 to 3 books every week and that this was THE BEST book he's read in the last 2 or 3 years! Now THAT is a compliment, and that says a lot about the book.

If you have not read my book yet, you may be pleased to find that it is available on Amazon for $10.17 or less, if you wouldn't mind a used copy. If you spend $25 or more, you can get free super saver shipping. (Why not buy three copies??? hehehe!)

I also wanted to direct you to this awesome page set up on Amazon for other books of similar topics. Be sure to check it out:

http://astore.amazon.com/sexoffiss-20

I have read both Once Fallen and A Motion for Innocence, and both are great books. I have also seen The Woodsman, which was a terrific film.

Anyway, thank you to ALL who listened in Monday night, and thank you ALL who check in on my blog, and I especially appreciate the readers of my book. As I said on the show, my motto is, "When the message gets out there, these laws will change."

Let's get the message out there, folks! Please tell everyone you know about the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment