Monday, January 18, 2010

Home Again...

Ah, it's good to be home. We had a nice weekend in Little Rock and I have been home for most of the day. I had to catch up on all the email I'd missed, and generally just chill out. It's been a quiet day, but I have much work ahead of me, especially since I had no one to "fill in for me" while I was gone. I have several projects in the works, some very exciting things on the horizon!

My sweetie clearly missed me, and our daughter. He is SUCH a family man. He somberly talked about eating leftovers while we gone, while we dined at our favorite restaurants. He doesn't like having the house all to himself, well, him and the cats. We don't usually let the cats sleep with us, but when I'm gone they sleep on the bed with my hubby. He lived for such a long time as a bachelor that he had "gotten his fill" of that and loves having his family around. It is so obvious and so clear to me that he values his family - us - very, very much. I feel so blessed!

Tonight I have a conference call, and if it weren't for that, I'd just go to bed. I hate to miss an episode of Heroes though, but I can just watch it online tomorrow. The previews looked very interesting. Sylar kissing Claire? WTH????

No comments:

Post a Comment