Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's a Good Day

Hi all,

Quick update here.  The court order has been signed and filed.  Yesterday, my hubby's registry listing looked like this (without the areas I blurred to protect his privacy):

And today, it looks like this:

So, YAY!!!  Now I just gotta go through the process of getting his registry listings removed from those other, second rate sites that like to pretend they're legitimate sex offender registries.  I expected the process to be a tedious one, but I only found him on two.  So, I submitted my request to have him removed from one, and the other requires a lawyer to do it, so I gave that task to our lawyer.  Still have to get the local LE to change out the Bad Men posters all over town, but we are getting there.

All's well here otherwise, life is basically normal.  I am buried with work (for which I'm grateful.) I have dental surgery coming up, Thanksgiving with my family and then another trip to Florida to visit my mother who has been very ill.

That about sums it up for now.  Best wishes to you all for a happy Holiday season.

Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment