Monday, September 9, 2013

Get a FREE Copy of My Book!

Hello all,

I have some exciting news tonight!  Beginning tomorrow, Tuesday, September 10, 2013, my book, Consensual Consequences, will be available FREE on Kindle for five days!  (At least I hope!) I have been working with my publisher to set up this free offer for a while now...

Woo-hah!

Click here to get your FREE copy.

Also, coinciding with this exciting news is a new You Tube video of a complimentary reading of Chapter 1 of the book that I have just launched.  Chapter 1, "Melody" describes the events that took place just prior and leading up to how I came to meet my loving husband.  This video is almost a half-hour long, so I would recommend starting the video and once you see the cover image of my book, go right ahead and begin multi-tasking while listening to the reading.  Play some Candy Crush.  Eat some popcorn.  Do the dishes.  File your fingernails.  Pick the lint out of your belly button... whatever it is you want to do to occupy your hands while your ears do the job of filling your noggin up with the narrative of the story that begins my life with my beloved man with a horrible label.

To see the video, click here.

The video is nothing fancy, and is narrated by me, which was especially challenging as I've had a cold, but nevertheless, I feel pretty good about how it all came out, considering as I've already stated, I am technologically challenged.

Maybe you will find it interesting enough that you will want more.  If you have a Kindle or a Nook or even just a Kindle app on whatever device you do have, you can skip right on over to Amazon and download your FREE copy tomorrow.

Happy reading!

Oh, and please tell all your friends to download their free copy as well.  :)

http://www.amazon.com/Consensual-Consequences-Registered-Offender-ebook/dp/B004XMOP7U/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=1-1&qid=1289407644

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I have shared the link on ATAT's Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete